- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When browsing AllurLIFE’s website, we automatically receive your computer’s IP address in order to provide us with information that improves the browsing experience.
We reserve the right to send you emails regarding your application, policy, additional products & services as well as updates.
Personal information provided by way of our website in order to apply for insurance, complete transactions, verify your identity, arrange appointments or services, et al, implies consent in and will be used only for the purposes intended.
You maintain the right to withdraw consent at any time by contacting us. By using our site, you represent that you are at least the minimum age of majority in your state of residence and you have provided your consent.
We may disclose personal information when required to do so by law or should the user violate the Terms of Service.
Any third-party providers engaged by AllurLIFE for the purposes of services will only collect, use and/or disclose information to the extent necessary to perform the services.
As third-party service providers maintain their own Privacy Policies and Terms of Service we recommend that you read all supplemental policies so as to understand the exact nature of the way in which any personal information may be used or handled by same. Know that your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which those supplemental service providers or their company assets are located.
Our website uses Google Analytics to help us obtain website critical information.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
At any time, should you wish to access, update or delete any personal information we may have collected from you, register a complaint, or should you have any questions, comments or concerns, simply contact us by way of our Contact Us form or mail to:
286 Staley Dr.
Tucker, GA 30084